[LIBRARYDIR] PNW Copyright first responders training this Fall

Margret Mills Margret.Mills at skagit.edu
Mon Aug 7 14:28:00 PDT 2023

Thank you!

From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen via LIBRARYDIR
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2023 2:15 PM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen <dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com>
Subject: [LIBRARYDIR] PNW Copyright first responders training this Fall

Hello All,
I am sharing this amazing training. It started a few years ago in the Orbis Cascade Alliance and has grown through a variety of fundings. I attended in 2019, and still refer back to the notes I took when I have a copyright question come up. It is great for collections people, reserves people, and OER people. I highly recommend.

Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS
Executive Director of Learning Resources
Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu<mailto:Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu>
Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>  |  206.546.4101
Pronouns: she, her, hers

The registration for Fall training is open!  Full details available on the website:
https://copyrightfirstresponderspnw.org/2023/08/07/registration-open-for-fall-23-cohort/

I know some of you are interested in taking the training again or getting refreshers.  You can feel free to register.  If we come up against an over-enrollment situation we may be in touch to ask you to sit it out so that new folks can join.  I will also try to get a schedule of topics from Kyle so that you can drop in for the sessions that you feel you need a brush up on.

Please do share this announcement widely with your networks!

All the best,

Rachel

--
rachel bridgewater