[LIBRARYDIR] PNW Copyright first responders training this Fall

Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:15:15 PDT 2023

Hello All,
I am sharing this amazing training. It started a few years ago in the Orbis
Cascade Alliance and has grown through a variety of fundings. I attended in
2019, and still refer back to the notes I took when I have a copyright
question come up. It is great for collections people, reserves people, and
OER people. I highly recommend.

*Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS*
Executive Director of Learning Resources

Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu

*Shoreline Community College*
www.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.4101
Pronouns: she, her, hers

The registration for Fall training is open!  Full details available on the
website:

https://copyrightfirstresponderspnw.org/2023/08/07/registration-open-for-fall-23-cohort/

I know some of you are interested in taking the training again or getting
refreshers.  You can feel free to register.  If we come up against an
over-enrollment situation we may be in touch to ask you to sit it out so
that new folks can join.  I will also try to get a schedule of topics from
Kyle so that you can drop in for the sessions that you feel you need a
brush up on.

Please do share this announcement widely with your networks!

All the best,

Rachel

--

rachel bridgewater