[LIBRARYDIR] EVENT: September 5-8 student success summit

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Thu Aug 3 14:48:21 PDT 2023

Hello all:

Apologies if it's a duplicate forward. Michael Brown asked me to forward this to your attention and encourage you to send it out to your library staff also.

Happy Thursday!

Gerie Ventura
LLC Chair 2023/2024
[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]

Registration is now OPEN for the 2023 Student Success Summit

The Student Success Center Team is pleased to announce that registration<https://eventactions.com/eareg.aspx?ea=Rsvp&invite=g7d4ex5f891vmf1gg89xyegpxu4ek6530586jefgp5hzb34zzkvv> is open for our annual Student Success Summit!

Dates: September 5-8, 2023

Time: 2:00-3:30 PM Daily

Location: Zoom (Virtual)

This Summit, which is FREE and open to all, includes excellent keynotes and presenters, a track designed for new faculty, and repeat presentations from the National Conference on Race and Ethnicity (NCORE).

To learn more and register, please visit the event page:  https://eventactions.com/eareg.aspx?ea=Rsvp&invite=g7d4ex5f891vmf1gg89xyegpxu4ek6530586jefgp5hzb34zzkvv

We hope to see you there!

[signature_198601869]

Student Success Center

ssc at sbctc.edu<mailto:ssc at sbctc.edu>

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, his

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu<mailto:mbrown at sbctc.edu>

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."(Maya Angelou)