[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] PNW Copyright first responders training this Fall

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Mon Aug 7 14:32:33 PDT 2023

Thank you, Dawn. I'm signed up! Dawn

Dawn Hawley
Executive Director
Library, eLearning & Academic Support
Bellingham Technical College

Library: library at btc.edu<https://outlook.office365.com/mail/options/mail/messageContent/library@btc.edu>
eLearning: eLearninghelp at btc.edu<https://outlook.office365.com/mail/options/mail/messageContent/eLearninghelp@btc.edu>
Tutoring: tutoring at btc.edu<https://outlook.office365.com/mail/options/mail/messageContent/tutoring@btc.edu>

________________________________
From: LIBRARYDIR <librarydir-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen via LIBRARYDIR <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2023 2:15 PM
To: WACTC Library Directors <librarydir at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Dawn Marie Lowe-Wincentsen <dawn.lowe.win at gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [LIBRARYDIR] PNW Copyright first responders training this Fall

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of BTC. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact Help Desk at 360-752-8417 or e-mail helpdesk at btc.edu.

Hello All,
I am sharing this amazing training. It started a few years ago in the Orbis Cascade Alliance and has grown through a variety of fundings. I attended in 2019, and still refer back to the notes I took when I have a copyright question come up. It is great for collections people, reserves people, and OER people. I highly recommend.

Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen, MLIS
Executive Director of Learning Resources

Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu<mailto:Dlowe-wincentsen at shoreline.edu>

Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>  |  206.546.4101
Pronouns: she, her, hers

The registration for Fall training is open!  Full details available on the website:

https://copyrightfirstresponderspnw.org/2023/08/07/registration-open-for-fall-23-cohort/

I know some of you are interested in taking the training again or getting refreshers.  You can feel free to register.  If we come up against an over-enrollment situation we may be in touch to ask you to sit it out so that new folks can join.  I will also try to get a schedule of topics from Kyle so that you can drop in for the sessions that you feel you need a brush up on.

Please do share this announcement widely with your networks!

All the best,

Rachel

--

rachel bridgewater