[Factc] GREAT JOB: Program Administrator at the Washington Center for Improving Undergraduate Education

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 29 15:45:09 PDT 2020

Please check out this job for a program administrator at the Washington Center for Improving Undergraduate Education: https://evergreen.peopleadmin.com/postings/2665

You will work with amazing people on very important educational reform efforts that impact 2 and 4 year colleges in the United States.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

Join a STEM Community of Practice<https://bit.ly/2PHRW7z>

Antiracist Writing Assessment Ecology Grant: Read More<https://bit.ly/2CcZoo0>

SBCTC Vision: “Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”