[DEOC] Fwd: 2024-2026 Guided Pathways Work Plan Overview

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 21 07:52:58 PST 2024

Good morning!

Please see message from Monica Wilson about the attached GP workplan and reach out to her if you have any questions.

peace,
sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>