[DEOC] CPTC Hiring for Associate Vice President, Human Resources and Culture

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 20 16:56:51 PDT 2023

Colleagues--

Following Iesha's job share posting, here are a few more in the system:

Pierce College
VP of Equity, Engagement, and Belonging
https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/piercedist/jobs/4243701/vice-president-of-equity-engagement-and-belonging?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Tacoma Community College
Director of Equity Leadership and Development
https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/tacomacc/jobs/4229194/director-of-equity-leadership-and-development?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Bellevue College
Director of Equity Training & Development
https://hcprd.ctclink.us/psc/tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB_FL&Action=U

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion