[DEOC] CPTC Hiring for Associate Vice President, Human Resources and Culture

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Fri Oct 20 11:15:22 PDT 2023

Hello wonderful colleagues,

Clover Park Technical College is looking for our next senior executive HR professional whom I am excited to partner with on our exciting EDI strategic plan. If you or someone you know is interested, please let us know! We are using VersaRecruit to lead our recruitment efforts. If you are interested or know someone who is, please contact Dr. Judy Loveless-Morris at judy.loveless.morris at gmail.com<mailto:judy.loveless.morris at gmail.com>

Sought-after Skills:

  *   Min. 5 years of senior HR experience and 3 at a supervisory level
  *   Knowledge of employment and labor laws
  *   Experience with HRIS and equity and inclusion in HR

For a full description of the job, please refer to the official job posting: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/cptc/jobs/4238263/associate-vice-president-of-human-resources-culture

Application closes October 24th and salary is $144,500.00 Annually.

In Community,

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers), M.Ed.
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Clover Park Technical College
Bldg 17, Rm 240 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499