[DEOC] MSSDC Meeting Laison Notes

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 28 10:24:00 PST 2023

Thank you Maribel for the update and for repping DEOC to MSSDC ✨

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>