[DEOC] [EXTERNAL]Re: MSSDC Meeting Laison Notes

Thalia Vaillancourt thalia.vaillancourt at centralia.edu
Tue Nov 28 12:03:12 PST 2023

Thank you for this report back, Maribel.

I support the initiative to sponsor Linda Sasour for SOCC if there is a budget for it.

Best,

Thalia Vaillancourt
Bilingue en français
She/ her/ elle
Director of Equity and Inclusion
Centralia College

“If you have come here to help me you are wasting your time, but if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.”
― Lilla Watson