[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] CTC_FA_WITHDRAWN_AID_AWARDS running to error

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 6 10:09:00 PST 2024

Good morning, FA!

Starting from last Friday, there have been multiple reports of CTC_FA_WITHDRAWN_AID_AWARDS not running for Winter 2024. We have reviewed the errors and are working with Data Services to get a solution into production quickly.

We have enough information about this issue at this time so please do not submit additional tickets.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you!
Debbie

[Compass]Deborah Englehardt

Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)

1300 Quince Street SE

Olympia, WA 98504-2495

denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>