[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] UAT Session Follow-Up - SAP Item #6B Legacy Transfer Units in MAXT Course Exclusions

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 31 12:06:17 PDT 2023

Good afternoon, FA Friends!

Thank you so much to everyone who attended and participated in this morning's Financial Aid Walk Through & UAT Kick-Off for SAP Item #6B Legacy Transfer Units in MAXT Course Exclusions<https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/PMO_Info/l/1625563-fa-satisfactory-academic-progress-sap-project-information-guide#transfer-credits-in-calculation-b>! Attached is the slide deck from today's session. The session recording and other resources are listed below. I have also attached an updated version of the Solution Design Document for this project, in which we have further clarified our terminology for the Maximum Attempted Units value that this customization impacts.

We will be reaching out separately to those who have stepped forward to test. If you want to test and/or are having trouble logging into the test environment, there is additional information for you in the link below for the UAT Testing Information page.

Thank you to the colleges who have volunteered!

[#GoTeamSAP]

  *   Amanda

UAT Kick-Off

  *   Session Date/Time: Tuesday, October 31, 2023, 10:00 am to 11:30 am
  *   WebEx UAT Session Recording: https://sbctc.webex.com/webappng/sites/sbctc/recording/3899b39e5a3d103ca6f2d289e29a95ca/playback
  *   Slide Deck: [See Attached]
  *   UAT Testing Information Page: https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/98421/l/1722924-sap-item-6b-transfer-units-in-maxt-course-exclusions

Key UAT Dates

  *   UAT Testing Period: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 through Monday, November 13, 2023
  *   UAT Sign-Off: Due November 13, 2023 by 7pm
  *   Target Implementation: Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1042