[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] CRITICAL ISSUE RESOLVED - PELL and LOAN OUTBOUND PROCESSES ARE BACK UP

Molly Groyer mgroyer at sbctc.edu
Fri May 12 15:39:22 PDT 2023

Hello,

The PELLOUT and DLOUT processes have been cleared and you are now able to resume Pell and Loan Outbound processing.

If you have a PELLOUT or DLOUT process between 11:56am and 3:05pm, we have confirmed that your COD files generated successfully. You can pick up your files, per your normal business process, from Upload/Download Files.

As a reminder, please always be careful with your file paths in the Generate Pell Data and Generate Direct Loan Data process Run Controls to ensure all colleges can continue to run their processes successfully.

Thank you,