[CATO] I need your help - send me your inaccessible documents, please!

Hanscom, Michael mhanscom at highline.edu
Tue Oct 17 16:46:59 PDT 2023

Hi Monica,

Here's one that I was just working on for a student. It's a doozy!

Michael Hanscom (he/him), Accessible Technology Program Manager, Highline College
mhanscom at highline.edu<mailto:mhanscom at highline.edu> | Building 25-516 | 206.592.3383
Accessible Technology Zoom Lobby: Wed. 3:30-4:15 p.m., Thu. 3-3:45 p.m. https://highline.zoom.us/my/mhanscom