[BLC] BAS Concentrations

Potter, Mike Mike.Potter at lwtech.edu
Thu Oct 26 14:45:57 PDT 2023

I had the same thought as others, to create an upper division certificate for each concentration. The rules are here https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/policies-rules/policy-manual/chapter-4#section-4-20 under Policy 4.20.50.
Also, I don't know if ctcLink can do this, but the second concentration could be a transcript note. Some universities do this for concentrations, tracks, and minors. I assume you have 3 plan codes for each version of the degree so the award title will show at least one concentration.

Thanks - Mike

Mike Potter, Ed.D.

Senior Executive Dean

Lake Washington Institute of Technology