[BFET] FW: BFET QUARTERLY EXIT REPORT MEMO

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Mon Jan 28 10:13:30 PST 2019

Good Morning BFET Team,

Attached is the DSHS official memo indicating that the quarterly exit reports are no longer required to be submitted by providers. The details of how DSHS will disseminate their internal quarterly reports to the SBCTC are still being discussed. We will update the system as soon as we know more.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued support and service to low-income populations.

Respectfully,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator