[BFET] Early Issuance of February Food Benefits

Erin Frasier efrasier at sbctc.edu
Sat Jan 19 10:53:29 PST 2019

Good morning,

The official messaging from DSHS concerning the federal shutdown and its impacts to food assistance is attached for your use. Please ensure students and stakeholders are aware of this information and direct your students to contact the Constituent Services Contact Center at 1-877-501-2233 if they have any questions about their benefits.

Thank you for your dedication to our students and their wellbeing. I appreciate your patience in order to ensure accurate messaging concerning the federal shutdown and its impact to support services many of our students rely on. And I appreciate how diligently many of you are working to help mitigate any future gaps in services for our students.

We are monitoring the situation and will let you know of any new developments as soon as we are aware.

Thank you,
Erin

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Erin Frasier, Ed.D.
Policy Associate, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-4339     E: efrasier at sbctc.edu<mailto:efrasier at sbctc.edu>