[Wsssc] FW: Gartner Presentation Slides

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Fri May 17 09:54:21 PDT 2024

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D. (she/her)
Deputy Executive Director for Education
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4353 * c: 206-920-8101

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."