[Wsssc] Updates to Washington State's Definition of Veteran

Jamie Traugott jtraugott at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 13 13:17:06 PDT 2024

Hello WSSC,
The following has been shared with WACTC-

[cid:image011.jpg at 01DABD93.FB985E80]Jamie Traugott
Director of Student Services and K12 Alignment
jtraugott at sbctc.edu<mailto:jtraugott at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-3929
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> * Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/> *