[Wsssc] University Centers and Transfer Partnerships - Updates Reminder

Edith Abbenhaus eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu
Tue Jun 11 11:26:00 PDT 2024

Hello!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I wanted to send another gentle reminder here that it's that time of year again; please update your University Centers and Transfer Partnerships information (using red font or track changes) in the attached document and return it to me at eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu<mailto:eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu> by June 14th 2024.

If your information has not changed, all I would need is a quick note saying the information is still OK. It's important that I hear from every college listed to keep our information current. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

And thank you to those of you who have sent in information to me!

All the best,

Edith

[Compass]Edith Abbenhaus (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Administrative Assistant to Student Services & K12 Alignment, Education Division
eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu<mailto:|eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu>| website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>