[Wsssc] Registration for WSSSC Fall Commission Meeting

Edith Abbenhaus eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 16 14:42:57 PDT 2024

Hello!  I hope this email finds everyone well!

I have a registration link here for our upcoming WSSSC meeting at Wenatchee Valley College this Fall, October 9th-11th.  We are still in the process of a few details, but I wanted to be sure to send out this registration link as soon as possible.
Please use this link<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MGL6B63> to register. Please send me an email if you have any questions!

We will be sending out further information regarding accommodations, and restaurant details as the time gets closer!

Best,
Edith

[Compass]Edith Abbenhaus (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Administrative Assistant to Student Services & K12 Alignment, Education Division
eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu<mailto:|eabbenhaus at sbctc.edu>| website: www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>