[Wsssc] FW: MSSDC letter to WSSSC, DEOC, and state board

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Thu May 18 14:13:55 PDT 2023

From: Rick Flores
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2023 1:54 PM
To: Claire Peinado <Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu>
Subject: Fw: MSSDC letter to WSSSC, DEOC, and state board

Here is the letter and email MSSDC sent to our liaisons!

Best,
Rick

Rick Flores M.Ed. (He, Him, His, El)

Director of Student Equity & Inclusion

Skagit Valley College

2405 East College Way

Mt. Vernon, WA  98273

C-190E

360-416-7611

[cid:image001.png at 01D98992.FA3E55C0]

"The time is always right to do what is right"- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Looking for a meeting time? Click the link below to schedule a zoom meeting

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/RickFlores@skagit.edu/bookings/

We are so glad you are here!  For Fall Quarter, SVC Student Services are generally available on campus Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm, with Friday services available online only.  For additional information, including specific departmental hours, please visit our website<http://www.skagit.edu/hours>.