[Wsssc] Thursday: WSSSC Hot Topics

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:01:57 PST 2023

Happy Presidents Day WSSSC,

I hope you are each enjoying the long three-day weekend, having some fun, and investing in your wellbeing.

I write to share that our first 2023 Hot Topics session will occur this Thursday, at 8:00am, via zoom. While we will most likely not discuss a new global pandemic impacting the entire earth, as in years past, we will collectively address present issues, emerging trends, and future needs. Coffee, tea, humor, and wisdom are all welcome friends.

I have volunteered to be the steady collector of topics and meeting co-facilitator. As such, please send me questions, concerns, themes, GIFs, baby photos, or funny memes that you wish to share by 5pm the Wednesday evening prior. For sensitive topics, my role will also include reducing or eliminating identification of individuals and/or campuses as possible.

With that, wishing you a pleasant remainder of your holiday weekend.

                                                          Sincerely,
[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu• o: 360-704-4334<tel:360-704-4334> •
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”