[Wsssc] Position Openings | Grays Harbor College

Cal Erwin-Svoboda cal.erwin-svoboda at ghc.edu
Tue Apr 18 09:26:40 PDT 2023

Good morning WSSSC - here are three exciting career opportunities at Grays Harbor College that we are recruiting for.

*        Assistant Dean of Student Aid and Scholarships<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/ghc/jobs/4001936/assistant-dean-of-student-aid-and-scholarships?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs> (05/07)

*        Director of Advising, Career & Transfer Services<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/ghc/jobs/3986404/director-of-advising-career-transfer-services?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs> (04/27)

*        Director of Teacher Education - Bachelor of Applied Science<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/ghc/jobs/3910266/director-of-teacher-education-bachelor-of-applied-science?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs> (continuous)

Happy to answer any questions that may surface about these position descriptions. For the complete list of open positions the college is recruiting for, please visit our employment opportunities website<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/ghc?>.

Dr. Cal Erwin-Svoboda
Vice President of Student Services
Bishop Center for Performing Arts Manager
1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520<https://www.ghc.edu/locations/main-campus-map> | (360) 538-4066