[Wsssc] FW: 2023 Legislative Session Internships

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 26 08:02:30 PDT 2022

WSSSC: SBCTC is now recruiting for two Legislative Interns for the 2022 Legislative Session. Please see attached flyer and link to the Internship landing page on our website. If you know of student leaders who are interested, please send them our way! It has been and continues to be a great professional development opportunity for students, and provides crucial student voices to our work. This message will be distributed to all Student Services system groups.