[Wsssc] Campus Health Centers and Reproductive Care Access

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 28 11:34:03 PDT 2022

Colleagues: SBCTC has been contacted by Legislative staff to participate in a Senate Higher Education Committee work session on December 1st on the topic of "campus health centers and reproductive care access." Please complete the very brief survey at the link below so we can be as prepared as possible for the meeting and accurately reflect what is happening at your colleges. Please complete the survey by Monday, November 7. Thanks!

Campus Health Centers and Reproductive Care Access Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VTHGYJF>

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."