[Wsssc] CBO Contracts for Financial Aid Outreach

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 26 08:09:51 PDT 2022

Good morning, WSSSC. As promised at last week's WSSSC meeting, here is the link to the easy-to-complete survey to indicate which CBO you are contracting with for financial aid outreach. As a reminder, each college received an $80,000 allocation to contract with CBOs for this purpose. We have heard from 14 colleges so far. Once complete, we will share the information with you. If possible, please complete this survey by next Monday, October 31. Thanks.

Here is the link to the survey: https://forms.gle/PQjJir3aFM3Uxr5H6

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."