[Wsssc] Sexual Violence Prevention Efforts

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Nov 17 12:45:20 PST 2022

WSSSC: SBCTC has been asked to provide information about college efforts to prevent and respond to sexual violence on campus. We have designed a very brief survey to get a sense of this. Can you respond to this quick survey by next Wednesday, November 23? Approximate time to complete it is 10 minutes. Thanks! Here is the link to the survey:

Campus Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Efforts<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MKLB29K>

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."