[Wsssc] Get Inclusive Contract

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 31 15:08:23 PDT 2022

WSSSC: the contract with Get Inclusive has been signed. Their implementation team will be in touch with me in the next two weeks regarding next steps. It will be helpful if you can identify a point person for implementation at your college or district. I will ask Nanette to send out a Google Doc or Survey Monkey to collect their contact info. Thanks.

Joe

P.S. Get Inclusive has already done many conversions from Everfi to their platform, so I believe we are in good hands.