[Wsssc] WSSSC Spring Meeting, May 5 & 6

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Thu Mar 24 08:44:28 PDT 2022

Good morning all, I hope you are enjoying a great start to spring. As you may know, our first in-person/hybrid meeting in over 2 years is scheduled for early next month.  I am so excited to host you in Wenatchee!

To gain a better picture of who is coming and how many hotel rooms we should reserve, can you please complete this survey ASAP?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YWCRVSD

Here is a link to the conference hotel (please note reservations must be made no later than 4/13):
https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/eatri-residence-inn-wenatchee/overview/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2&y_source=1_MTU2OTEwOTMtNzE1LWxvY2F0aW9uLndlYnNpdGU%3D

A reminder that if you choose to attend in person, there will be $75 fee to help cover meals. Please stay tuned for additional registration details soon, including instructions on how to pay.

If you have any questions, please contact me or my assistant, Rhonda Yenney, ryenney at wvc.edu<mailto:ryenney at wvc.edu>.

Best,

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
509.682.6805 (work)
509.682.6402 (fax)
www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>

Report a concern at https://wvc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you