[Wsssc] Transition Announcement

Latiolais, Scott Scott.Latiolais at cptc.edu
Tue Jun 28 08:29:39 PDT 2022

Colleagues and Friends,

I am pleased to announce that I have been selected as the next President of Cuyahoga Community College – Westshore in Cleveland, Ohio, beginning August 1st. Joel, Mathieu, Richard, and I are thrilled to be moving back east, closer to family, and I am grateful for the opportunity to continue championing student success. Washington State has been good to my family, and we will forever be thankful for our fifteen years here.

Thank you for ten incredible years and the opportunity to serve ACC and WSSSC. The councils and commission provided me with important growth and leadership opportunities. I feel lucky to have been a part of it. Most importantly, I am grateful for each of you, the time we’ve spent together, and the life-long friendships gained. Thank you to Jessica Gilmore-English and Dave Pelkey, my former bosses, for giving me opportunities and support. I wouldn’t have realized my dream without you.

Dean Kelly, Dean of Student Success at Clover Park, has been appointed Interim-Vice President for Student Success effective July 15th. WSSSC will be lucky to have him! He is an outstanding professional, leader, and human.

Scott Latiolais

scott.latiolais at yahoo.com<mailto:scott.latiolais at yahoo.com>

206-321-5104

Best, Scott.