[Wsssc] Financial Aid Outreach & CBO's

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Jul 25 10:19:01 PDT 2022

Hi Chio-

Lower Columbia College recently signed an MOU with Youth and Family LINK<https://www.linkprogram.org/>. No lessons learned yet since we've just started, but we're excited to partner with them because they provide a variety of community outreach programs with a mission on collaboration. We'll help train their navigators to support FAFSA/WASFA completions, general college readiness/financial planning, and partner on events. I'm happy to share more if you have questions.

Thanks!
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services