[Wsssc] Opportunity: SVC Executive Director of Financial Aid

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Thu Jul 21 06:54:22 PDT 2022

Good morning WSSSC Colleagues!

Skagit Valley College has a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Director of Financial Aid.  Please circulate widely and send any interested candidates my way.  SVC is a wonderful place to work and I'd be happy to answer any questions about the position.

https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/skagitedu/jobs/3644654/executive-director-of-financial-aid

All Best,
Claire
Claire E. Peinado, PhD
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
p: (360) 416-7961
appt: (360) 416-2564
pronouns: she, her

We are so glad you are here!  SVC Student Services are operating on a summer schedule.  We are generally available on campus Monday through Wednesday from 9am - 4pm, with Thursday services available online only.  We are closed on Fridays until September 5th when our Fall schedule resumes.  For additional information, please contact our Back to School Guide<https://www.skagit.edu/summerfall2022/>.