[Wsssc] Recommendations on VAWA Title IX Vendor

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Jan 31 09:01:36 PST 2022

Good morning, WSSSC. Attached is the final report and recommendations of the VAWA/Title IX RFP Workgroup. Please be prepared to vote on these recommendations at the WSSSC meeting this Thursday. A special thanks to Michele Waltz and Jorge de la Torre (and to Christina Castorena for lending him to us!) for their indispensable work on this. The Human Resources Management Commission will be receiving these recommendations today as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."