[Wsssc] Random Audit to Verify Student Vaccination

Lezheo, Kao Kao.Lezheo at Seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Jan 7 16:08:13 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,

At the Seattle Colleges, we are hoping to implement a system to randomly select students to verify their vaccination status. We are reaching to out to this group for help with this process. Here are a few questions for those of you that have such a system at your college:

  *   How much lead time did you give to students before conducting these audits?
  *   Were students given several opportunities to provide proof?
  *   Where did you keep these records?
  *   Who is responsible for conducting these audits on your campus?
  *   What were the consequences for students that did not provide proof? Were they given time to get vaccinated?

I would welcome the opportunity to chat with you, if that works better for you.

Thank you,

Kao LéZheo, M.Ed.
(he/him/his pronouns) <-- Why This<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bottomline.org%2Fcontent%2Fsupport-gender-inclusive-pronouns&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1aaee83f0e2f43fda90b08d72c9d7be1%7C02d8ff38d7114e31a9156cb5cff788df%7C0%7C0%7C637026927218697434&sdata=GBTKgTl2PUFlNA4nnlDQP91A3DcmxoRPtBOUwSzQXYM%3D&reserved=0>
Dean of Student Success & Acting Vice President of Student Services
Seattle Central College
1701 Broadway
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 934-3891