[Wsssc] FW: SSEH Questions

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 11 12:55:06 PDT 2022

WSSSC: here is some more info about the opportunity to secure funding for the Supports for Students Experiencing Homelessness (SSEH) program. This is a response to Michele Waltz (thanks for asking, Michele!) from Jessica Porter here at SBCTC. More specifics will be coming out in the next two weeks, including the process for requesting funds and a timeline.