[Wsssc] FW: 2022-23 Legislative Overview

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 6 10:43:51 PDT 2022

WSSSC: Rob Cox suggested I include an overview of some of WSAC's legislative funding in my legislative update tomorrow. I can summarize briefly from the two attached documents, having received Becky Thompson's OK to do so. It will be high level summary, not detail. Your financial aid directors all should have received these documents from Becky in March. If you have detailed questions, please consult your directors or reach out to Becky at WSAC.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."