[Wsssc] COVID-19 Student Exemptions

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Sat Sep 25 11:42:33 PDT 2021

Greetings WSSSCer's, I hope all are well and enjoying a great start to your weekend!

If you are a vaccinated campus, I was hoping you could share what you have identified/crafted for the following:

  1.  For medical/religious exemptions you have approved, what are the reasonable accommodations are you providing to students (i.e., masks/social distancing, negative test, online only, etc.).
  2.  Your response to students you have denied and/or approved.
  3.  Any scenarios/issues you have encountered that you think it would be good to prepare for?

Thanks for indulging my Saturday musings.....

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
She/her/hers pronouns
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>
509.682.6805 (work)
509.682.6402 (fax)
www.wvc.edu<http://www.wvc.edu/>

Report a concern at https://wvc-advocate.symplicity.com/public_report

Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you