[Wsssc] Please Review Prior to WSSSC Meeting: Get Inclusive Information

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 17 14:34:15 PST 2021

WSSSC: Here is information about Get Inclusive, the Title IX/VAWA training vendor we met with. Our contract with Everfi (now Vector Solutions) will end in July of 2022. We have two options: go out with an RFP for a new vendor, or take advantage of the WIPHE contract that Western Washington University has with Get Inclusive to contract with Get Inclusive as a system. The attached documents describe the courses offered, pricing, and onboarding/migration.

Points to consider with the Get Inclusive proposal:

*       ~20% cost reduction per college, for 3 years (current Everfi cost per college is approximately $4,800, Get Inclusive cost is $3,193)

*       Access to full course catalog, which includes adult learner modules of different lengths, and EDI offerings (see hyperlinks to demos in Executive Summary)

*       Approved by U.S. Department of Justice (Colleges with DOJ grants need this)

*       Meets WCAG 2.1.aa accessibility standard

*       Get Inclusive key contacts are former LawRoom/Campus Clarity staff who worked with us originally.

Bear in mind that both Vector Solutions and Get Inclusive would both likely bid for the contract if we do go with an RFP, if the decision is to go that route. If we launch an RFP, we will need to start the process no later than January.

What we ask, in advance of your next meeting, is that you review these documents and come to the December 9 meeting with any questions, concerns, or preferences between the two options. This information is also being sent to Human Resource and Information Technology Commissions.

Thank you!

Julie Huss, Director of Human Resources
Joe Holliday, Director of Student Services

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."