[Wsssc] Shoreline CC looking for PeopleSoft analyst for ctcLink

Pardanani, Samira spardana at shoreline.edu
Wed Nov 17 11:35:44 PST 2021

Hello Colleagues,

Greetings!

Shoreline Community College's ctcLink Go Live date is Feb. 28 and have a need that has come up. We are looking to hire an experienced Analyst in PeopleSoft to consult on admissions, registration, and other enrollment services processes while implementing ctcLink and executing our sustainability plan. Please extend this opportunity to your networks. They can reach out to me and I will be happy to connect them to our ctcLink leads to go over more details.

Appreciate your help with this.

Samira

Samira Pardanani, M.A., M.A.-TESOL
Associate Vice President, Student Services and International Education
Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>
Pronouns: she/her

[signature_1022451673]