[Wsssc] FW: SBCTC Common Messaging Spring 2021 final

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed May 19 10:32:28 PDT 2021

Colleagues: attached is the spring edition of the SBCTC Education Division Common Messaging document. There is a lot of information in it, and avid readers will notice that the Student Services section is pulled from our spring newsletter, but all the other sections have new updates for Guided Pathways, Workforce Education, and all the areas our Education Division serves.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."