[Wsssc] FW: UNOFFICIAL: Three food distancing and vaccination requirements

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jun 2 16:31:01 PDT 2021

Colleagues: see below FYI, updated info from the Department of Health, with official notification to follow.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."