[Wsssc] June 3 WSSSC Agenda

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Jun 2 08:13:10 PDT 2021

???Good morning, WSSSC-

Here's what we have on the docket for Thursday's WSSSC meeting:

8:00-8:30: Legislative updates - Dave Paul and Arlen Harris

Dave is a former WSSSC member and currently serves as the Director of Community Relations at Skagit Valley College and as a State Representative in the 10th legislative district. Arlen Harris is the Legislative Director for SBCTC.

8:30-9:00 Grant Rodeheaver - future ctclink governance and student technology (Tentative)

Grant is the Deputy ED/CIO at SBCTC

If Grant is unable to attend, we'll have time for open agenda items.

See you tomorrow!
Sue?

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87426984405?pwd=VVdoOGtZRVVjTFBhd3gxNlY1Y0NSQT09?