[Wsssc] FW: BAS New Degree Program Proposal-Peer Reviewers

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 28 10:22:30 PDT 2021

Colleagues: see below and attached. Chio is on a much-deserved break and due to the time sensitivity here, I am sending this request directly to you. Please let Chio or me know by August 12th if you are willing to serve as a WSSSC rep on the Applied Baccalaureate Peer Review group. Thanks!

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."