[Wsssc] FW: Vaccine Incentive clarifications

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 6 07:51:17 PDT 2021

WSSSC: here is some additional guidance from AAG Dave Stolier in regard to the vaccination incentive award program, below.

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."