[Wsssc] FW: UW Psychiatric Consultation Line Info

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 27 09:53:17 PST 2021

Colleagues: see below and attached, FYI. I doubt that many of you have a "prescribing provider" who could gain direct access to this resource, but just making sure. Also, if you think it useful, please forward the info to community-based mental health providers you work with.

                             [Joe]

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."