[Wsssc] Feb 4 and March 11 draft agenda

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Mon Jan 25 09:29:31 PST 2021

Good morning, WSSSCers!

Attached is a draft agenda for our February 4 and March 11 longer WSSSC meetings.

February 4:

For the Work Plan time, we'd like someone(s) from each work plan subcommittee (Strategic Enrollment Management, Guided Pathways, and Equity, Diversity and Inclusion) to share your newly drafted objections, actions items and timelines to share with the commission for feedback.

For Council Liaison and WACTC Committee Reports, please submit the Council and Liaison Quarterly Report form (attached) to the WSSSC listserv prior to the meeting. Let me know if you need time for specific verbal report/action/feedback from the full commission.

March 11:

The Trauma Stewardship trainer was not available so we're looking at dates in the spring. We're exploring other professional development opportunities on this day. Stay tuned...

Thanks!

Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services