[Wsssc] Course Modality Data Brief pre-vote review

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Thu Jan 14 13:50:24 PST 2021

Hello WSSSC,

Keith and I are your WSSSC reps on the data governance committee.

Please find attached the course modality proposal. If you have concerns about this proposal, Keith and I will need to know prior to Jan 28th so we can give that feedback to the committee before voting.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Ruby.

Please note: My working hours may not match your working hours. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Ruby Hayden, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services
My pronouns: she/her

Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Student Services  |  West 202
11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T: (425) 739-8208  |  ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu<mailto:ruby.hayden at lwtech.edu>
www.LWTech.edu<http://www.lwtech.edu/>  |  twitter.com/LWITech  |  facebook.com/LWITech