[Wsssc] FW: Weekly Update

Robert Cox robert.cox at centralia.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:41:38 PST 2021

A little weekend reading.

________________________________
From: Azurdia, Marco [MAzurdia at clark.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 1:44 PM
To: Alison Crumb, PenC; Andy Ward, TVCC; Arlene Torgerson, GHC; Aveena Singh; Barry Janusch, OC ; Bob Peters; Bobbi Hazeltine, WWCC ; Bobby Lee, NIC; Brad Baker, BMCC; Brad Barbarick, PCC; Brian McLennon, DC; Bryan Donohue, MHCC; Cassie Belmodis, ChCC; Caughell, Ashley; Charlene Rios; Cheryl Batschi, PiC; Cheryl Holden, CBC; Cheryl Sorenson, EVCC; Christine Nelson, RCC; Craig Jackson; Danny Day, WCC; Darah Vining, SPSCC; Darren Van Lehn,, RCC; David Abdherhalden, ChCC; Dawn McClendon, BMCC; Duncan Stevenson; Garet Studer, EVCC; Will Rider; Graydon Stanley at nic.edu; Greg Sheley, Lane ; Jason Prenovost, TCC; Jayme Frazier, LBCC; Cox-garcia, Jaymie; Jeff Beha, WCC; Jeff Reinland, WWCC; Jen Manley; Jenni Hull, CCS; Jeremy Eggers; Jim Fitzgerald, CCS; Jim Martineau, ClCC; Jocelyn Lawrence; John Dunn, HCC; Kathie Woods at home; Kathie Woods, ClCC; Keilani Cruz, PiC; Kelsey Stanley, NIC; Johnson, Kevin; Kim Hyatt, MHCC; Kim Johansen, EdCC; Kirc Roland, LCC; LeMasters, Laura; Laura MacMillan, DC; Leslie Blackaby; Makoa Rosa; Mark Majeski (mark.majeski at linnbenton.edu); Mark Poth (markp at bigbend.edu); Mark Yoshino, BC; Mary Anne Verigan; Mary Schroeder, WCC; Melanie Norris, CBC; Michelle Butler, PCC; Mike Herbert, SOCC; Mitch Freeman, SVC; Nancy Anderson; Rachel Goetz; Racquel West, ShCC; Ray Funk, YVCC; Rick Ross; Robert Cox; Rosa, Laura; Rogers, Scott; Shannon Percell; Shareka Maner, GHC; Shelley Bannish; Spencer Roland; Spencer Stark, EdCC; Steve Eskridge, Shcc; Traci Hilligoss, LCC; Tyrone White, PCC; Vernell Willlingham, SPSCC; Vierck, Kyle; Whitney Pitalo, UCC
Cc: Kori Ebenhack; Robert Cox; Scott, Patty (pscott at socc.edu); Luke Robins; Kilfoyle, Aaron (Aaron.Kilfoyle at ccs.spokane.edu); Young, Alexandra (Alli); Hays, Donna; Swisher, Tracy
Subject: Weekly Update

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Centralia College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good afternoon commissioners:

I purposely waited to send you the weekly update because as you know NWAC presented today at WACTC meeting.  The following is the weekly update:

Attached is an updated P/P that we presented early today to WACTC and please note it was updated from the P/P I sent you last week.  The significant change is to the testing protocols, recommendations, and requirements on slide 4.  Overall I thought the meeting with the presidents went quite well.  They were engaged and had quite a few questions that I believe Aaron, Dr. Robins, and I addressed.  Duncan was the eye candy!  Now the homework begins.

Washington CC’s:

Our office and Dr. Robins will be working on follow up questions for the presidents as they look to the next three months.  There are vast issues that they need to address.  With that said, it is  imperative that you engage with your president about what is before all of us.   Use the opportunity to discuss the issues with your president as they contemplate what best to do for their individual institutions and the conference.

Oregon CC’s:

The EB will discuss early next week information that will go to OHA.  I will contact Dr. Scott and give her a heads up.

Have a great weekend and again, engage in conversation with your president.

Ciao,

Marco

Marco Azurdia
Executive Director
Northwest Athletic Conference
nwacsports.org<http://www.nwacsports.org/>
Office: 360.992.2510

[cid:image001.png at 01D564D2.71B3B490]<http://www.nwacsports.org/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D564D2.71B3B490]<http://www.facebook.com/nwacsports>[cid:image003.png at 01D564D2.71B3B490]<http://www.twitter.com/nwacsports>[cid:image004.png at 01D564D2.71B3B490]<http://www.instagram.com/nwacsports1>[cid:image005.png at 01D564D2.71B3B490]<http://www.youtube.com/nwacsportsnetwork>