[Wsssc] FW: Save the Date - Promising Practices Webinar

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Feb 22 15:50:22 PST 2021

WSSSC: see below, this is a Save the Date email for the first WACTC Promising Practices Exchange webinar, which will be held at 1:00 on March 17th. The focus for this first one is on K-12 Alignment. I will ask our Policy Associates to make sure it is distributed to Student Services Councils.

Stay tuned for webinar details in the next few days!

Joe

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."